BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)
This course is designed for students who wish to develop their intellectual skills. Emphasis is placed on public administration, educational profession, literature communication, archeology while also artistic skills. The programme covers a wide range of contemporary issues and develops the critical, analytical and technical skills needed by senior analytical administrator/ researcher. B.A. course aims to shape a career in the field of literature, art and many other expertise sectors. It is a three years academic degree course, in which literature and specials designated courses with latest concepts and techniques are taught.
Duration of the Course - Three year
Medium of Instruction - Hindi / English
Eligibility - Senior Secondary Pass
Compulsory Papers (First Year) - Hindi, Environmental Studies
Compulsory Papers (Second) - English, General Studies
Useful guidelines for subject selection
- Students have to select the subject from the groups given below.
- Only one subject can be selected from a group.
- Maximum two subjects of literature can be opted.
- Maximum two subjects of Practical can be chosen.
- Students will not be able to change their subject without the written permission of the principal.
▶ Group - 1 - Sanskrit, Home science, Economics, Music
▶ Group - 2 - Geography, Philosophy
▶ Group - 3 - Drawing, Political Science
▶ Group - 4 - History
▶ Group - 5 - Hindi, Public Administration
▶ Group - 6 - English, Sociology